Thursday, September 29, 2011

Kindergarten

Wow it's been awhile since that last time I posted.  I guess it's time to catch up.  Where do I begin?

Nate started Kindergarten.  The first couple of weeks was hard.  Everyday he cried and wanted to came home.  For the first 3 weeks I was talking to his teacher on a daily base.  Now that we have a schedule and things are getting better.  Nate comes home everyday talking about his teachers and friends.  I'm happy that he is happy about school.  I hope he keeps that same attitude for the next 12 years. lol

Now that he has started school I have realized how far behind he is.  I try to do a lesson everyday but it is hard to keep his attention.  I went to his school today to observe him.  I wanted to see how he acts in class.   Watching him in his class with everyone made me realize how special he is.  He was the only kid that made sure that everyone was sitting on the rug.  If they weren't on the rug he was telling them to "sit". 

The one thing I was worried about Nate starting school, was how the other kids where going to treat him.  I'm not worried as much anymore.  Nate was siting by himself looking at book and this girl (Very cute) sat down next to him and started talking to him.  Nate did look around but started talking to her.  I could not hear them so not sure what or how much talking the did.  It was very cute.  It was nice to see the other kids playing with him. 

Have a good day and God bless

 

No comments:

Post a Comment