Saturday, April 9, 2011

I am a mother of a son with fragile x.  I have known this since November.  Randy has known as long as me.  Why is it that he is still in denial???  I'm not sure how much longer I can handle the denial.  Next month we go to Indy to  see Nate's doctor I hope randy snaps out of this. 

Today Randy went to his moms and when he left he took my truck keys also.  Nate wanted to go and see dad.  We were getting ready when I realized we had no keys.  O my.  The meltdown started.  I tried to explain to Nate the dad had our keys so we couldn't go.  Nate just cried and had a fit like no other.  I tried to put his focus on other stuff.  It was just not working. I finally got a hold of randy. (hour later) He came home and brought us the keys.  When Nate seen dad driving in to the drive.  That boys eyes just let up.  Nate went yelling for dad and asked for the keys.  It was so cute.   

Sorry I had to vent.  I hope everyone has a good day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment